With a full-bodied PAR spectrum output and a high total output, the DAYLIGHT 200W LED Grow Light ensures growing with LEDs will impress even the most staunch HPS supporter.
Maxibright Daylight 200W LED
2 in stock
2 in stock
The Maxibright Daylight 200w LED is a full spectrum output LED with a passive heat dissipation design. The “fanless” design means there are no mechanical parts, vastly reducing the risk of failure. This energy saving unit has a high photoelectric conversion efficiency which means that you save energy. The high photoelectric conversion efficiency means that you get more light per watt and less waste heat.
Benefiting from a well-rounded full spectrum and highly efficient LUMLED chips, the DAYLIGHT 200W LED makes for one of the most practical and affordable choices you can make when purchasing LED grow lights. Ensuring a full spectrum whilst maintaining an enhanced red region of the PAR curve gives a consistently high level of quality AND yield, every time you harvest.
- Full spectrum output 200W LED luminaire, with far red components.
- Optimised spectral output to provide the best light for plant growth, including Far Red.
- Light distribution optimised for a 0.8m x 0.8m area.
- Passive heat dissipation design (No need for internal cooling fans).
- Dimmable – 20% – 40% – 60% – 80% – 100% power.
- Total Output: 460 μmol/s
- Overall fixture efficiency: 2.3 μmol/J