House & Garden Soil A&B feed is designed to be used only in soil, it works excellently with their own soil mixes but equally well in other brands. House & Garden Soil feed is used all the way through growth and bloom.
House & Garden Soil A&B 1L
2 in stock
2 in stock
House & Garden Soil A&B 1 Litre
House & Garden Soil A&B is a two part base nutrient specifically created for soil gardens that do not contain lime.
Soil A&B’s liquid formulation contains no bulking agents or additional additives. This unique composition expedites the transfer of nutrients from the root zone into the foliage. House & Garden maintains their own nutrient manufacturing facility as well as their own laboratories where they continually test each batch of fertilizer they produce. This ensures that gardeners employing House & Garden receive high quality, consistent products.
- Leaves the water reservoir pure and keeps it fresh.
- Composed of liquid nutrients and trace elements and contains no bulking agents which make the transfer from the root zone to the plant easier.
- Provides an excellent balanced nutrient ensuring optimal absorption at the root zone.
- Composed from the purest high-quality nutrients that are available on the market to date, including Eddha-Fe (iron).
- Contain a full range of beneficial elements, Humic and Fulvic acids improve the uptake and transportation of nutrients which in turn will promotion healthy plant growth and absorption capacity of the root zone.
- Available in 1 Litre and 5 Litre