GHE Ripen 1 L is a highly effective plant nutrient used during the late flowering stage of the plant.
GHE Ripen 1L
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
GHE Ripen 1 L
1 L GHE Ripen is a comprehensive plant nutrient used during the late flowering stage of the plant. It is specifically designed to speed up and enhance the ripening process, while increasing the content in active principles of medicinal, aromatic and culinary plants. This type of formulation is referred to, in the greenhouse industry, as a ‘forcing solution‘. GHE Ripen 1 L is a mix of refined mineral salts and buffers, formulated by our laboratories with the greatest precision. Indeed, at this stage, accuracy is of the utmost importance: the plant, at the end of its life, is generally more fragile and the assimilation process is greatly reduced when compared with the vegetative phase.
- GHE Ripen gives the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life. The plant reacts by speeding the ripening process, in a last effort to spread its genes.
- GHE Ripen forces the plant to reinforce its defence’s and thus increase its active principles.
- GHE Ripen brings to the plants all the mineral salts they need, in a form easy to assimilate.
- In case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, GHE Ripen helps metabolise these residues, which will improve the taste of the crop.
- Outdoors, GHE Ripen enables you to quickly harvest a crop, before it is spoiled by a cold and humid weather.
- Indoors, GHE Ripen helps you harmonise the end of the cycle by speeding up the ripening of the slowest plants.
- In case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, GHE Ripen allows you to accelerate the natural cycle and get something out of a crop otherwise completely lost.
- GHE Ripen increases the active principle in medicinal plants. When you are growing a plant for its medicinal properties, this is the nutrient of choice to boost the concentration in the final product.
How To Use GHE 1 L Ripen ?
Use GHE Ripen to accelerate the maturing process of your plants, especially in times of trouble like cold weather, insect or disease attacks, and to increase their content in active principles. Follow the instructions on the labels and don?t hesitate to contact us directly when needed. Application charts and nutrition programs, in soil and in hydro, are available. Use Ripen during the last 10 days of your plant?s life. Ripen allows to save a crop in case of sickness or cold late autumn, while increasing the content of active principles in your plant. Very quickly you will see your plant react. Its leaves will tend to become yellow and fruits and flowers will increase in size and weight. Ripen is an economical nutrient, concentrated, efficient and easy to use. In soil and in hydroponics.
Application Of GHE Ripen 1 L :
- The last 10 days of flowering, dilute Ripen in water with adjusted pH (between 5,5 and 6,5)
- In Hydroponics Systems: 4-5 ml/L – EC = 1,8 – 2,2
- In Soil: same concentration, every second watering
- GHE Ripen is an acid, it will lower the pH of your solution. Pour it in the water before adjusting your pH level