Why buy your hydroponics supplies from our shop
Many of our customers from Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex and beyond enjoy coming to our Portsmouth shop rather than shopping for their hydroponics supplies online, so we asked them why! Here are their top reasons:
- Free expert advice – you can talk to Mark and his staff and know you’re getting clear, unbiased advice from genuine hydroponics enthusiasts
- Real products on display – you can see grow tents and grow lights assembled in the shop, rather than just flat pictures online
- Please touch! You can literally touch the equipment and feel the quality of a grow tent’s lining or the robustness of a grow light rail system, for example.
- Compare and contrast different brands of equipment to find the one best suited to your needs (the staff are always happy to help with advice on this too)
- Easy parking and loading, so you can buy in bulk and save having to wait in at
- home for deliveries
- Free hot and cold drinks!
Make a day of it with Brit Crops Hydroponics
Why not come and see us to buy your hydroponics supplies, and then explore Portsmouth? There’s lots to see and do – here are four of our our favourites:
- HMS Victory at The Portsmouth Historic Dockyard: discover what life was like aboard Admiral Nelson’s famous ship – just mind your head in the lower decks! Don’t miss the other great attractions included with your ticket, including the Mary Rose Tudor warship Museum, the fantastic Action Stations challenge at the National Museum of the Royal Navy, and a 45-minute boat trip around the harbour to see the ships of the current Royal Navy fleet.
- The Spinnaker Tower: shaped like a giant sail, this amazing tower offers stunning views across the harbour from any of its three viewing platforms, including one made of glass – just don’t look down!
- The Blue Reef Aquarium: an absolute must for kids of all ages, especially with its walk-through tunnel under the main tank, where giant rays and sharks swim overhead.
- And probably our most favorite of all, a picnic on the common. Bring you own picnic and enjoy lazying around in the sun.
For more details, visit the Portsmouth tourist information website at http://www.visitportsmouth.co.uk.
How to find us in Portsmouth
Our hydroponics shop in Portsmouth is just a few minutes drive from the M27/A27, so we are within easy reach of Fareham, Southampton, Eastleigh and Winchester in the west, and Waterlooville, Havant, Chichester, and Bognor Regis in the east.
See our Find Us page for full driving directions to Brit Crops Hydroponics.